+91 33 2464 8215
- Prospectus and Application Form may be obtained from the office of Swar Sangam
- The form must accompany the following:
- Three recent stamp-sized photographs
- Photocopy of age proof certificate
- Photocopy of most recent mark sheet (Applicable only for students who have passed Class X or equivalent)
- Admission to Swar Sangam is based upon:
- Academic record of the candidate
- Selection test and interview
- Session fees are to be paid at the commencement of each academic year. Existing students are to pay by 10th July, failing which their names will be struck off
- Fees will be accepted monthly either in cash or Cheque/Draft payable to Swar Sangam
|April - January||By the 10th of each month. After the 10th late fee will be levied as mentioned in the Fees Book.|
|February & March||To be paid together by 10th of February|
- Except caution money, no other fee is refundable.
- However if a student cannot pursue his/ her course for exceptional reasons, and where the tuition fees have been paid in advance for more than 3 months, the administrator may decide on a suitable refund.
- Caution Deposit : Application for refund of caution deposit must be made within a year of the candidate's withdrawal /completion from /of the course. Original caution deposit receipt and identity card must accompany the application.
- In the case of withdrawal from a course, the current month's course fee will have to be cleared to be eligible to claim refund of caution deposit.
Admission Rules for Bachelor of Visual Arts
- A candidate seeking admission to BVA must pass the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/council.
- There is no upper age limit for admission.
Note: In the application form an applicant should clearly mention the choice of stream/subject for specialization that he/she wishes to pursue after successful completion of the one year foundation course.
Admission is based upon:
- Selection for admission will be strictly on the basis of merit.
System of Evaluation:
- There will be semester wise credit system of evaluation based on regular Assessment and Semester Shows.
- Evaluation is done at the end of each semester in the months of December and June. There are total 8 semesters. Each semester is be of 6 months.
- End semester evaluation will be for 500 marks - 70% practical and 30% marks theory.
For Practical Evaluation:
- 60% marks on class assessment.
- 40% marks End Semester Evaluation.
- Candidate should secure 40% marks in each subject for successful completion of each semester.
New admissions are required to pay the monthly fee of the month in which they take admission.
Toddlers' Joy, Vocal Junior Vocal with Dance, Dance, Instrumental
BACHELOR OF VISUAL ART
Affiliated to Martin Luther Christian University.
DIPLOMA IN ART
Four years Diploma Course
OTHER VISUAL ARTS COURSES
Junior Art & Play Craft, Intermidiate Arts, Calligraphy, Senior Arts.
|@2015 Swar Sangam. All rights reserved.